Makazi - Black.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Xmas Shipping until 16th December @ 5pm.
- Xmas Returns and Exchanges until 27th January 2023.
- Made with Sustainable Materials and produced in Fair Wear Factories.
Our world is made up of a multitude of varying and unique habitats, each one with their own part to play in the big picture that is the Earth. Makazi is the Swahili word for Habitat and this design is meant to celebrate a different ecosystem when printed in different ink colours.
This Sweater is made from 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester (from plastic bottles), and ethically produced in a Fair Wear factory in Bangladesh.
It has been hand-printed with Soil Association approved ink which is both environmentally friendly and feels extremely soft to the touch.
- 350 GSM
- Medium Fit
- 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Hand Printed with Eco-Friendly Inks
- Colours may vary slightly from those represented on screen.